I like people who like people.
I can appreciate my life for what it is. I like people with opinions im opinionated myself. I can create my own dreams. Never needy, independence is my life. Music makes my heart beat. I can count all my friends on one hand. Dont ask for approvals, i do better without them. I need freedom, i might be claustrophobic. I think out side of the box. Knowledge on 3 levels higher then yours. Poetry is an art to me. So i can respect a nigga who raps. Im very lyrical, well i try to be at least. I spend most days pondering. I take at least 5 minutes of my day to write down a piece of how im feeling. Keeps my soul cleansed. Love my family, my brothers, my life. Cant really complain. Its all about control : )
ForRealg.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteCheck it out!!!