Saturday, August 8, 2009

Behind His Hazel Eyes!

Behind a niggas eyes, you can see everything.A liar, a fake, or even the realest person you'll. I hate a liar, been lied to all my life. Fuck a promise that a nigga couldn't keep. Never gave a damn, seems irrelevant but its real. Lets be brief, a liar is a liar. You only hate em' cause its a reflection of you. I lie, takes some guts to say. I only lie so i wont hurt others, maybe thats why they always lie to me. Never found a reason good enough to lie to a person. But we make it up as we go. Why is a liar always forgiven? But a murder is in jail for life? Most killers fess up to there shit. So why cant a liar do 5 to 10? Feel differently? Maybe you thinking its not the same. But prove it to me! How can you tell a liar who they are? Be real, would you look at me differently if i was a liar or a rapist? Who'd get a job first? I don't see a difference. Seems to me like there in the same ship! Prove me different if you dare! Till then, i still hate a liar. Guess that means i hate myself! I'll never sugar coat whats real. Just keeping it simple. XOXO Lizzy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment